Do you want a happier, healthier and a more productive workplace
Well, one excellent and affordable solution is to have massage at work for your employees once a month.
The use of on site office massage can be extremely effective in a company environment. There is a long list of benefits from our receiving a massage, but the main benefits for a company is that
- Workplace Massage improves staff morale.
- Increases energy, awareness, and alertness.
- Staff feel more appreciated, so put extra effort/love into their work.
- You get much better loyalty from employees.
- Gossip about the Bosses becomes positive rather then negative.
- Increases mental clarity & Inspires creative thinking.
- Employees mind’s stop for a bit which allows creative ideas to arise.
- You have happier, healthier people working for you.
- A business that has relaxed and happy employees has tremendous power
- After a massage employees can re-focus with mental clarity and feel happy.
Monthly office massage treatments will improve productivity,
Also Pains and aches can be effectively relieved as well as more potentially serious conditions including lower back pain and diminished joint mobility.
Our office massage company began in London in 1995 when we realised the effects that long working hours were having on companies as well as their workforce.
Office massage Treatment times will vary from 7 minute workstation massage to a 10 – 15 minute body massage depending on your staff’s needs. An effective head, neck and shoulder massage can normally be performed within eight – Ten minutes.
Our office massage therapists use a traditional therapy which enables total relaxation throughout the treatment which experts claim increases the total effectiveness from the therapy.